The International Conference on Manufacturing Advanced Composites will be held in Bristol over two days on the 24th/25th of June 2015. The aim of the conference is to provide a forum where all those interested in composites manufacturing from the academic and industrial worlds can meet to interact and discuss their common interests.
There will be five major themes within the conference
- Assembly and Metrology - acknowledging that composite components are assembled into larger and more complex structures
- Automation - covering both AFP/ATL and flexible automation approaches
- Design for Manufacture in Composites - including related areas such as cost modelling
- Factories of the Future - including manufacturing sustainability and waste recovery
- Skills and Training issues - including the development of effective supply chains
More information: www.icmac2015.org