Join Make UK experts to get insight and analysis on the key issues affecting the profession and what to look out for in the future.
The Spring update will cover some recent case law including:
- Redundancies and collective consultation
- Impact of Brexit on the status of ECJ case law in the UK
- The role of training as a 'reasonable steps' defence to harassment
- The rules around the enforceability of non-compete, non-solicitation and non-dealing clauses in employment contracts.
As well as updates on key legislative developments, including:
- Discrimination, reasonable adjustments and employer duties
- Latest updates and considerations on Covid-19 for HR
- Gender pay gap reporting (including adjustments to account for furlough)
- IR35 changes from April 2021
- Statutory rate rises from April 2021
- Right to work checks post-Brexit