Join this webinar in partnership with Sage, where Make UK and a panel of experts will explore how digital skills can support building a Digital Manufacturing Future.
The discussion will focus on why young people are inspired to bring their digital skills to the manufacturing workplace, the benefits to businesses, and what we can learn from new and remote ways of upskilling and retraining workers in digital skills.
- Anita Davenport-Brooks MA MCIPD, People, Culture & Compliance Manager, Lander Automotive Limited
- Bhavina Bharkhada, Senior Campaigns and Skills Policy Manager, Make UK
- Jessica Stone, Failure Analysis Engineer, Airbus
- Representative from the Careers and Enterprise Company to be confirmed
- Robert Sinfield, Vice President Product, Sage
Composites UK members - quote affiliate member on membership status