This webinar is organised by the MIA
As we start to emerge from the COVID-19 lockdown and bring our businesses back to life, discover what steps you need to take from a legal perspective to bring your team back from the Government Furlough Scheme, and how recent changes and updates to the system will affect you.
This webinar is free-to-attend and will be opened by MIA CEO, Chris Aylett and presented by Blaser Mills Law employment solicitor and expert, James Simpson, who will cover the following topics throughout the webinar:
Update on the Furlough Scheme including emerging and tricky areas, such as:
- Who is covered? Does the scheme extend to sole directors?
- Extension of the scheme to end of October and the Government's proposals for employers to contribute to costs.
- How to treat holidays and holiday pay.
- Redundancy consultation during furlough.
Review of redundancy rules including:
- Collective consultation.
- Times periods and selection.
- Unfair redundancy dismissals.
Don't miss this opportunity to ensure your business is ready to return.