Building on previous popular seminars in this series, the Institution's Non Destructive Testing 2019 seminar will provide a clear technical overview of current techniques and technologies available for those carrying out non destructive testing.
Take away lesson learned from industry, with case study examples from Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals Renewables and others, and understand how your organisation can achieve faster, more accurate and cost-effective testing.
- Gethin Davies, Lead Innovation Engineer, Jaguar Land Rover
- James Downing, Chief NDT Engineer, Marine & Technology, Babcock International Group
- Ben Karkera, Mechanical Engineer, NDE Technology, BAE Systems, Maritime – Submarines
- Jérôme Delemontez, NDT expert Engineer, EDF - Division Technique Générale
- Anthony Croxford, Professor of Ultrasonics, University of Bristol
For full agenda and to book your place, please visit www.imeche.org/ndt
Discount available for Composites UK members. Click here for details (login required)