Join Ciria to explore the challenges and needs of the transport infrastructure sector. This event looks to enable knowledge sharing on current industry practices, the application of innovative research and good practice within the fields of infrastructure materials science and asset management.
We will be covering monitoring and testing conditions of existing materials, showcasing examples of good practice along with the requirements of delivering tangible outputs for the rail sector into the future.
The programme includes presentations on:
- Monitoring and testing of condition of existing materials within TFL
- Fibre Reinforced Ploymers Composites in bridge structures
- Low carbon materials
- Asset Assessment - Sensing Material Condition and Component Capacity
- 3D printing of concrete materials
- Lightweight, high performance materials for sustainable rail infrastructure