The Institution of Mechanical Engineers’ Simulation and Modelling 2017 conference returns for its second year. Join thought-provoking industry discussions with automotive, aerospace and other core industry thought leaders on the integration of simulation in design, validation and manufacturing processes. Understand the key challenges being faced and developments being made in optimising the product used for industrial applications, reducing cost, and improving the usability and quality of data.
Speakers for 2017 include:
- James Barth, Lead Aerodynamicist, Reaction Engines Ltd
- Steve Fletcher, Global CoE Director – CAE, Tata Technologies
- Yogesh Kumar, Senior Powertrain CAE Engineer, Changan UK R&D Centre
- Tom Deighan, Principal Engineer, Ricardo UK
- Adrian Gaylard, Technical Specialist for Aerodynamics, Jaguar Land Rover
- Akin Keskin, Chief of Virtual Engine Design System, Rolls Royce plc Riccardo Parenti, Head of Concept Development, Lamborghini
- Tim Morris, Chief Executive, NAFEMS
Composites UK members receive a discount at this event! Select “supporting organisation” when registering via www.imeche.org/simulation2017 or contact IMechE on email@example.com and mention your membership to save £180 on your place.