Hosted by the partner OnePLM, join Composites UK member GRM Consulting Ltd to learn how to efficiently develop your composite structures within a single development environment. GRM will discuss and demonstrate the techniques available within their OptiAssist product, which utilises AI-Driven techniques to develop composite structures to meet structural requirements. With all aspects of composite design and development integrated within the Siemens NX and Simcenter 3D product suite, register for the webinar to learn how:
- Simulate laminates and evaluate manufacturing feasibility
- Reduce material usage, cost and mass while maximising the benefit of composites through efficient fibre placement.
- Uncover the most efficient composite ply-shapes and laminates to meet multiple requirements.
- Avoid costly and unpredictable design iteration loops that cause project delays.
- Rapidly evaluate and compare the feasibility of multiple design concepts.
Learn how companies such as INEOS Team UK are using the seamlessly integrated techniques to maximise the efficiency of their engineering teams, delivering better designs and freeing up engineering resources.
Register today for the free-to-attend 1 hour webinar event, hosted on 28th October 2021 at 14:00-14:45
Register here: https://oneplm.com/events/simulation-driven-composite-design-optimisation-webinar/