Composites UK is delighted to announce its latest site visit in partnership with A C Marine and Composites.
ACM&C was founded in 2010 by Alex Newton. It offers innovative and bespoke solutions to unique manufacturing challenges that push the boundaries of composite technology. Customers benefit from an open door policy, ensuring full transparency throughout the build process. Its team were handpicked for their attention to detail, integrity and craftsmanship. Their backgrounds lie in America’s Cup campaigns, F1 teams, Olympic campaigns et cetera. The company builds on that knowledge base to develop the application of composite technology for the benefit of its customers.
What Will Attendees See?
ACM&Cs facilities offer:
- Assyst Bullmer Ply Cutter.
- Available for kit cutting of dry fabric, pre-preg and some cores.
- 12m x 5m x 3m (up to 80°C).
- 4m x 3.8m x 2m (up to 80°C).
- Grinding Bay.
- Fully extracted 12m x 5m x 3m grinding bay with 3ton monorail gantry system.
- Resin Injection Machine.
- Cijet 2 epoxy metered injection machine with a 200kg resin de-gassing tank which is also capable of pre-heating the resin to 50˚C.
- 2KM metered adhesive mixing and dispensing.
- Vacuum Systems.
- 4 Independent vacuum systems.
- Vacuum Table.
- 9m x 3m Carbon Vacuum Table.
- Workshop Floor.
- 37m x 16.5m available workshop floor space.
- Back Up Generator.
- Inter alia, 1 Seat of Solidworks 2016.
The morning session from 10:00 - 12:30 (lunch from 12:30 to 13:15) is now full.
An additional afternoon session has now been added with the following timings...
13:15 Company presentation from ACM&C
14:15 Tour of the site
Composites UK members receive a discounted rate of £30 per person (ex VAT).
Non-members are charged at £55 per person (ex VAT).
To check if your company is a member of Composites UK click here.
See below for a registration form.