Composites UK is again teaming up with the British Plastics Federation (BPF) for the seventh year to organise Thermoplastic Composites. This year it will look at recent developments in TPCs including new applications and technological advancements in aircraft of the future.
This event provides an important opportunity for manufacturers and material suppliers to hear from end-users and showcase the material’s lightweight and durable properties as well as developments in high-volume manufacture.
Who is the event aimed at?
Thermoplastic Composites 2019 is aimed at senior and middle management professionals from plastics companies who produce and use Thermoplastic Composites or wish to explore entering this important area. The seminar aims to provide a forum for discussing the latest in thermoplastic technology and to give attendees an opportunity to network and make contacts within the industry.
- Alex Hickson, Head of Technology – Structures, Manufacturing & Materials, Aerospace Technology Institute - ATI Roadmap/Strategy on the Future for Thermoplastic Composites in Aerospace
- Chris Hare, Coventive Composites - A New Approach to Hybrid Moulding
- Peter Wilson, WMG - Mechanical and Damping Performance of Hybrid Natural Fibre, Recycled and Virgin Carbon Fibre Laminates
- Design and Processing Aspects of Cetex Thermoplastics - Winand Kok, Toray Advanced Composites
- Sean Cooper, National Composites Centre - Recent Developments in Thermoplastic Composite Overmoulding
- Chris Worrall, TWI Limited - Perforated Composites: Manufacturing, Modelling, and Industrial Applications
- Louis Barnes, Wilde Analysis - Manufacturing Process Simulation for Thermoplastic Composites
- Jonathan Powell, Spirit AeroSystems (Europe) Ltd - Over-moulding Potential for Commercial Structures
Registration for this event is now open via BPF. Discounts are available for BPF and Composites UK members. Click here to sign up.