Composites UK is again teaming up with the British Plastics Federation (BPF) for the seventh year to organise Thermoplastic Composites. This year it will look at recent developments in TPCs including new applications and technological advancements.
This event provides an important opportunity for manufacturers and material suppliers to hear from end-users and showcase the material’s lightweight and durable properties as well as developments in high-volume manufacture.
Who is the event aimed at?
Thermoplastic Composites 2019 is aimed at senior and middle management professionals from plastics companies who produce and use Thermoplastic Composites or wish to explore entering this important area. The seminar aims to provide a forum for discussing the latest in thermoplastic technology and to give attendees an opportunity to network and make contacts within the industry.
The programme and registration details will be available via the BPF website soon. However we will be pleased to welcome the following speakers:
- Chris Hare, Coventive Composites - A New Approach to Hybrid Moulding
- Rien van den Aker, Van Wees UD and Crossply Technology bv - Thermoplastic Tailored Blanks, Zero Waste and with Highest Efficiency Made
- Hannah Tew, AMRC - Composites Large Scale Projects
- Sean Cooper, National Composites Centre - Recent Developments in Thermoplastic Composite Overmoulding
- Chris Worrall, TWI Limited - Perforated Composites: Manufacturing, Modelling, and Industrial Applications
- Louis Barnes, Wilde Analysis - Manufacturing Process Simulation for Thermoplastic Composites
- Jonathan Powell, Spirit AeroSystems (Europe) Ltd - Over-moulding Potential for Commercial Structures
Registration for this event is now open via BPF. Discounts are available for BPF and Composites UK members. Click here to sign up.