Celebrating the UK Composites Industry
Registration is now closed...
The 2015 UK composites industry's premier black-tie awards dinner will take place at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole on 4th November 2015. Run to coincide with the Composites Engineering Show, the Composites UK Awards Dinner is the perfect place to network in the evening of the first show day. Both member and non-member companies are welcome at this event.
Ben Wilson, Director at MPM (Bradford) Ltd said of last year's event;
"MPM were proud to be a sponsor of a great awards evening. After winning awards for two years and sponsoring in the second year, it is great to see positive news being shared and recognised in a fantastic industry and British manufacturing. The awards are also a great event to meet in a more social environment and catch up with some great contacts. The awards keep improving year on year and we look forward to being involved as much as possible.”
The award nominees have been shortlisted as the following companies...
- Innovation in Materials - Atkins | EcoTecnilin
- Innovation in Manufacture - Structural Science Composites | Trelleborg
- Innovation in Design - Far UK | London Underground
- Health and Safety Award - Hexion CCT | MPM
- Environmental/Sustainability Award - Techlan | Von Roll UK
- Trainee/Apprentice Award - Ashley Parkinson, NCC | Ben Freeman, Aircelle
- Employee of the Year - Claire Wright, TenCate | John Dobbin | MPM
- Employer of the Year - MPM | Prodrive
Registration for the awards dinner is now closed and we cannot take any more bookings. Many thanks to those who've signed up and we look forward to seeing you there.