The Composites UK Industry Awards Dinner returns on 2nd November 2016 for a fifth year to coincide with the Advanced Engineering Show.
The black-tie dinner will be held at the National Conference Centre (formerly National Motorcycle Museum) in the Imperial and Trafalgar Suites. The National Conference Centre is just off the NEC complex making the dinner the perfect way to spend the evening of the first show day - with colleagues, clients and potential new customers.
The 2015 event saw a 55% increase in attendee numbers, with further growth expected in 2016, and has become the premier networking event in the UK composites industry calendar.
The 2016 shortlisted entries for each award are as follows:
- Innovation in Manufacture – Plataine | National Composites Centre in collaboration with Jaguar Land Rover
- Innovation in Design – Dura Composites | Frewer Engineering
- Environmental/Sustainability Award – AEP Polymers | Revaluetech
- Trainee/Apprentice Award – James Kilbane, MPM Ltd | Harry Almond, National Composites Centre
- Employee of the Year – Sam Burgess/Kelly Ellis, Composites Integration | David Hughes, Teledyne CML Composites
- Employer of the Year – National Composites Centre | Safran Nacelles
In two catergories there were clear winners who are announced below:
- Health and Safety Award – MPM Limited
- Innovation in Materials – Sicut Enterprises Ltd
Meet our sponsors:
Platinum sponsor: MPM Ltd
Gold sponsor: National Composites Centre
Silver sponsor: Cygnet Texkimp
Bronze sponsor: Towergate Insurance
Media partner: Composites in Manufacturing Magazine
Award providers: Prea Limited
Booking is now closed...
Thanks to everyone who has registered. We'll see you there!
If you missed out make sure you keep an eye open for early bird bookings at the 2017 event.