Are you ready to future-proof and evolve your business through sustainable solutions?
Embedding sustainability into your core business strategy can not only result in positive impacts on our environment, society and economy, but also boost business performance and drive your competitive advantage.
Join this free virtual event to help your business re-focus it's energy on driving positive impacts where it really counts; for your customers, your supply chains and the local or global economy through creating a sustainable business.
Why should you attend?
Explore the key objectives to help contribute to a sustainable future in the areas that matter:
- Economic: Create wealth for you, your employees and your supply chains, whilst providing value to your customers
- Social: Recognise the world around you and have an open mind to help you make diverse connections and do business more freely
- Environment: Discover your stakeholder's sustainability strategy and their plan of action
Our expert speakers, along with experienced innovation advisers at IUK Edge at Newable, will demonstrate the maximum impact your business can have in each of these areas, which when combined, can offer you a sustainable and ethical path to success.
This event will particularly benefit businesses aiming to tender for public sector and larger business contracts.
Apply now to discover new found knowledge in sustainability, ensuring you have a clear and focussed plan of action to impact not only your businesses future, but the wider world around you.
What will the event cover?
- Explore the key factors for economic, social and environmental impacts
- Learn how to evolve your businesses sustainability strategy effectively
- Acquire top tips on how to access the benefits for you, your stakeholders and customers
- Connect with like-minded innovative SMEs in London
- Discover tools, support and resources available to help
- Address your pain points with live Q&A with our innovation experts