No longer niche materials known only to the aerospace sector, interest in composites continues to grow across every industry in today’s world of challenging targets for sustainable, cost-efficient, durable, and lightweight product designs. To attain these demanding objectives, a sound understanding of the materials themselves coupled with proven design and analysis techniques is indispensable. Altair's fast, efficient simulation tools, previously successfully exploited across high-tech industries, are easy to use and now available to everyone.
Altair is proud to bring together a line-up of its own and industry experts for this free-to-attend online event to demonstrate how to save time and money by exploiting their latest integrated multi-disciplinary solutions for composites.
- Interested in continuous fibre-reinforced composites? Our composites modeling capabilities provide a new level of easy intuitive workflows within the “Composite Browser”.
- For designers of injection molded parts, gaining a better understanding of discontinuous reinforced composites through accurate material modelling leads to faster, better products all while working within easy-to-use simulation workflows.
Join to Learn:
- How to leverage the latest composites design, analysis and simulation technologies to reduce development cycles.
- How to save money by confidently being able to reduce the amount of physical testing.
- How multiscale technology helps resolve prediction of composites’ failure.
In addition, we are offering Workshops dedicated to Material Characterization & Virtual Testing, Ply-based Modeling of Composites, and Injection Molded Parts.