These are the terms (Terms) on and subject to which Composites UK Limited (a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 4043143 having its registered office at Audley House, Northbridge Road, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, HP4 1EH UK) (We, Us, Our) permit you to access and use Our specialist directory of organisations and services (Directory). Use of the Directory includes accessing and browsing the Directory.
By using the Directory, you confirm that you accept these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, you must not use the Directory.
- Accessing the Directory: The Directory is made available free of charge as a benefit of the UK composites industry. We do not guarantee that the Directory, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to the Directory is permitted on a temporary basis and We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Database without notice. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Directory.
- No endorsement: The inclusion of an organisation or service in the Directory does not mean that We endorse any organisation or its products or services. We cannot be held responsible for the actions of organisations or services included in the Directory.
- No reliance on information: Although We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on the Directory is reliable and complete, We provide the Directory and other materials on it only on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Each record shows the date that the record was last checked. We do not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions in any data or any other material on or accessed through the Directory. We exclude all warranties (whether express or implied) in respect of such data and other material (including as to satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security or accuracy). If you have any reason to suspect information is incorrect or requires further details, please contact Us so that We can investigate.
- Viruses: We do not guarantee that the Directory will be secure of free from bugs or viruses. Where you download data from the Directory you do so at your own risk. You should use your own virus protection software. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Directory or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Limitation of liability: To the fullest extent that We may do so by law, We exclude Our liability and that of Our directors, employees or sub-contractors, for any loss, damage, claim, cost or expense however it may arise from your use or inability to use the Directory or use of or reliance on any information contained in the Directory. In no circumstances will We, Our directors, employees or sub-contractors be liable to you for any business interruption or loss of use, data, profits, contracts or goodwill or any anticipated savings or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage. We do not exclude Our liability for damages resulting from Our fraud or for death or personal injury resulting from Our negligence.
- Linking to the Directory: You may link to the Directory provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link to the Directory in such as way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on Our part where none exists. The Directory must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Intellectual property rights: We are the owner of the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Directory and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright, database right and other rights under laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- Applicable law: These Terms, their subject matter and formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. You and We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.