General Business Description:
MiTECH DESIGN LTD. is an independent design business providing innovative tool design solutions and consultancy to the Aerospace, Wind Energy, Automotive & Marine sectors.
At MiTECH Design, we specialise in tooling and tool compensation for process induced distortion for composite parts from simple fairings to complex nacelle acoustic liners, doors and zero-splice technology. We complement our composites expertise with assembly fixtures, ICY fixtures, trimming and drill tooling for both manual and automated operations.
We can even assist with reverse engineering, rapid prototyping and manufacturing consulting, and guidance.
Tool Design Expertise;
• Zero-Splice / One-Piece Nacelle Split-Tooling
• Mould Tools – Autoclave – Invar, Steel, Aluminium,
• Master Models & Carbon Fibre Composite Cure Tools
• RTM & RTI Tooling
• Sub-Assembly & Assembly Jigs / Fixtures
• Trim / Drill Fixtures
• Tooling compensation for process induced distortion for composites
• Tooling Engineering
• R&D, Feasibility Studies and Trade Studies
• New Product Development
• Project & Tool Manufacturing Management
• CATIA V5
• Conceptual Design
• 3D Modelling
• 2D Drafting
• Finite Element Analysis (Tool Deflection / Stress models)
• Tool User Manuals