Utility Bill Discounts
The procurement of utilities within the competitive market has become a good deal more complex and the understanding of tariff structures; timing in the markets; and buying with the benefit of the economy of scale.
Composites UK is working with Business Partners to provide cost-effective solutions for the industry. Click on the schemes below to find out more detail:
- Management of the energy procurement
- Market intelligence and tendering
- Bill validation and monitoring of supplies
- Tariff opportunities
- Retrospective cost recovery
- Account management
- Complimentary bill validation
- Analysis of energy use
- Improvement suggestion
- Procurement of energy
Companies using carbon fibre can obtain discount from the Climate Change Levy (CCL is a tax burden on site utility bills).