Internships and EngD Opportunities
Posted 4th October 2018
EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Sustainable Materials and Manufacturing
Title: Re-using Composite Materials to produce Trench Covers for Construction
Supporting Company:Oxford Plastic Systems Ltd
Location: Streatham Campus, University of Exeter, EX4 4QJ
Candidates Looking for an Internship
Posted 10th July 2018
Name: Philip Bogucki
Area of composites: Design for manufacture/Manufacturing
Duration: Up to three months
Would like to achieve: I want to gain experience in designing with composites materials outside of academia. I have learnt a lot about how important it is to consider manufacturing to make the most out of fibre reinforced plastics. My long-term goal is to reduce the separation of design and manufacturing with composite material. I believe this would reveal the higher potential of this industry.
Country of residence: United Kingdom
Looking for an Internship?
If you're looking for an internship position in the UK, you can list your details on this page for the UK industry to see.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details as well as:
- The area in composites you would like to intern in.
- The duration of your ideal internship.
- A short paragraph of why you are looking for this work and your long-time goals.
- Your country of residence.
- Your up-to-date CV/resume.
Your details will be posted here for 3 months and included in our newsletter, sent out to 3,000 composite professionals each month.
Looking for Interns?
If you are a company with internships available we'd love to list your vacancy here.
Please email details to email@example.com which should include:
- Type of internship.
- Job description.
- Duration the position is available.
- Any additional help for the successful applicant (pay, help to find accommodation etc).
- How interested people should apply.
Listings are free-of-charge and placed in our fortnightly bulletin to members.