KS Composites is a leading, independent manufacturer of composite and GRP products producing pattern work, tooling and final components across industry from the worlds of Formula One, automotive, engineering, marine, aerospace, rail and more. Our commitment to quality, consistency and delivery of value-added solutions is unparalleled. Through innovation driven by our thirst for new and challenging projects, we ensure that KS Composites remains at the leading edge of composites technology.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the department.
- Organising the work in order of priority to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Maintaining the production schedule for the department.
- Managing of staff, authorising holiday requests, dealing with any staff issues.
- Completing performance reviews for staff.
- Experienced Trim & Fitter within composite industry.
- Ability to manage and motivate staff to their full potential.
- Great communicator to all levels.
- Great organisational skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Ability to multitask and work on several priorities at any one time.
From £16 per hour depending on experience.
Monday – Friday 8am until 5pm
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Wellness programme
How to Apply
Please email your CV to email@example.com.