Collaborating with Billy McKenna, the Director of Aro PR and Marketing, this Integrated Communications Webinar will take you through the different types of marketing and why you should use them within your business.
- Public relations and reputation – What is PR? Introduction to the Loyalty Ladder
- Advertising – Emphasising your brand and creating influence
- Direct mail/email – Tips for sending direct mail/email
- Events – Organising your own | Why you should attend others
- Lobbying – Using your voice to lobby for your industry
- Internal Communications – How to keep your staff informed
- Integrated Communications – How different forms of marketing work together.
About this webinar
This webinar is pre-recorded, meaning you can purchase it whenever you’re ready to watch. Once purchased, access to this webinar will remain for one week, after which you will have to re-purchase this should you wish to view it again.
About Aro PR and Marketing
Aro is a PR and marketing agency for the composites industry and scientific and engineering companies. We’re here to support your business, in the UK and internationally, through good times and bad – and make a real difference in driving sales and marketing activity.
The full copyright of this webinar remains the property of Billy McKenna.
Software and viewing
These webinars will work best on desktop browsers and are supported on the following Desktop browsers: Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer 9+ and use the MP4 format. If you are using a different browser you may not be able to view them.
Composites UK member discount
Composites UK members receive a discount on this webinar. Please login to the site with your personalised details and a reduced price (£30) will appear. If you require us to issue you with a member login please contact us from your company email address. This may take up to 48 hours.
Questions and technical issues
Please contact us with any issues you may have.
Prices exclude VAT which will be added at checkout.