Collaborating with Nigel O’Dea, the Founder and Director of OB2B Industrial Marketing and PR, this webinar on how to Launch a New Products shows the importance of planning an integrated approach from all the team, including those working outside of the marketing department, to ensure a successful launch.
- The product research required before a new launch.
- Preparing sales channels – including setting up offers, training sales staff where required, and target customer communications plans.
- Preparing marketing channels – promotional planning, exhibitions, promo materials, website updates, advertising and PR.
- R&D / Technical Services tasks – patents, testing, regulatory certification, export approvals, user guidelines, service manuals.
- Operations/Procurement tasks – production process tests, shop-floor training, supply chain management.
About this webinar
This webinar is pre-recorded, meaning you can purchase it whenever you’re ready to watch. Once purchased, access to this webinar will remain for one week, after which you will have to re-purchase this should you wish to view it again.
About OB2B Industrial Marketing and PR
OB2B Industrial Marketing and PR provides a broad range of marketing and business development services, from strategic marketing support and marketing planning, to practical ‘hands on’ marketing support for key marketing projects including: sales tools, website content, e-commerce, technical press release (PR) writing & global circulation to key target B2B industry media.
The full copyright of this webinar remains the property of Nigel O’Dea.
Software and viewing
These webinars will work best on desktop browsers and are supported on the following Desktop browsers: Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer 9+ and use the MP4 format. If you are using a different browser you may not be able to view them.
Composites UK member discount
Composites UK members receive a discount on this webinar. Please login to the site with your personalised details and a reduced price (£30) will appear. If you require us to issue you with a member login please contact us from your company email address. This may take up to 48 hours.
Questions and technical issues
Please contact us with any issues you may have.
Prices exclude VAT which will be added at checkout.