11th May 2023, iAero, Yeovil
Composites UK is delighted to announce a meet-the-buyer event on 11th May with Leonardo Helicopters.
Leonardo Helicopters is a global leader in the research, design, development, production and customer support of rotary aircraft for commercial, public service, and security and defence applications. The company recently celebrated 75 years in business.
The event, which takes place at Leonardo’s Yeovil site, in the iAero facility, will run from 10am – 3pm followed by a tour and will give up to 80 attendees the opportunity to potentially become part of this prestigious company’s supply chain.
The day will run from 10am – 3pm.
- Opening and introduction by Leonardo and iAero
- A welcome from Composites UK
- Presentations from Leonardo representatives (Simon Stacey – Research & Innovation (UK) | James Tazzyman – Procurement Programme Manager – Future Development Programme)
- A look at their innovation processes on printing, layering, filaments and the challenges Leonardo faces when seeking new suppliers.
- Future developments
- An overview of a project the company is working on with the National Composites Centre.
- Q&A Session
- Exhibitor Pitches
- Delegate networking with Leonardo
- A tour of iAero
Registrations for this event can be made via Eventbrite, here: https://leonardo.eventbrite.co.uk
Composites UK members: £250 + VAT. Please click here to check your company is a current member of Composites UK before booking.
Non-members: £390 + VAT
- Non-members booking the member rate will have their ticket cancelled and refunded, minus a £20 admin fee, and be asked to re-register at the full rate.
- All bookings are subject to approval by Leonardo. Should your registration be declined a full refund will be given.
- Cancellations are not accepted. You will however be able to change the name of the delegate attending by contacting us at least 72 hours before the event.
There is currently a waiting list for exhibition spaces at this event. You are welcome to add your company to this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.