What are the benefits of joining Composites UK?
- Reach a new audience – promotion of your news through our suite of e-newsletters, website and social media.
- Network with key contacts – with heavily discounted opportunities to attend, exhibit and sponsor at our events.
- Be part of the UK’s only composites capabilities database – the ‘Hub’ with a prioritised listing.
- Have new business signposted to you – via the Composites UK team when responding to enquiries that come in through our channels and at exhibitions/events.
- Get the support you need – with access to discounted hand-picked third party services in our Business Support Network.
- Stay up-to-date – with our bulletins on key industry opportunities, health & safety practices and funding calls.
We encourage you to contact us for a no obligation chat about how membership may benefit your business.
Want a closer look at our membership benefits? You can download our detailed flyers here:
- Benefits of Membership
- Business Support Network – Our Partners Who Support You
- The Hub – The UK Composites Capabilities Database
- Upcoming Events – See What Kind of Events We Organise
- JEC 2024 – Join the Composites UK UK Pavilion
- What Are Composites? A Resource for those New to the Industry
“Composites UK provides both a support network and marketing platform for its members. It facilitates connections, educates and campaigns, and encourages collaborative partnerships. It is a key enabler for growth for businesses large and small. Its work will be even more vital as the UK economy seeks to bounce back from the effects of the pandemic.”
Samantha Bunyan, Head of Industry Engagement & Sustainability, Cecence
“Composites UK has been really important to us as a company over the last few years. It provides access to industry specific technical advice that an SME like us would struggle to source otherwise. Additionally, the networking and technical forum provide an excellent place for us to keep up to date with industry developments and share some of our own thinking to test our planning assumptions.”
Lyndon Sanders, Director, Far-UK
The cost to join Composites UK is based upon the size of your company in terms of the number of employees.
Fees currently stand as follows.
|2 – 10 employees||£420.00*|
|11 – 50 employees||£750.00*|
|51 – 100 employees||£1130.00*|
|101 – 249 employees||£1505.00*|
*Prices exclude VAT.
The price of membership is for a year’s subscription which runs from the month closest to when you join.
Add-ons and Sub Groups
You can opt in to become an Affiliate Member of Make UK (Free).
You can also add an optional subscription to one or more of our sub-groups:
|Construction||An additional 10% of your chosen membership tariff (i.e. if joining as 2 – 10 employees at £395 an additional £39.50 will be applicable).*|
*Prices exclude VAT.
How do I apply?
Once we receive your application, the Board of Directors will review and authorise this. Payment will then be taken if you have provided us with credit card details or a cheque, if not, an invoice will be raised.
Please note that your membership does not begin until payment has reached us. When payment is made you will be sent a welcome pack, which will be delivered in the post and by email to the named contact specified on your application.
If you have any questions before you join, please do contact us as we’ll be happy to discuss membership with you and how it relates to your business.
Membership Referral Scheme
If a company joins Composites UK after being referred to us through a current member, the current member will receive 10% of the new member’s fee off their next renewal invoice. So for example…
If you recommend a company who joins us at the rate of £2000.00, you will get a £200 discount off your renewal. The more companies you refer, the bigger the discount you receive, up to the point where your renewal becomes £0.
You must ensure that the referred company mentions you in the relevant section of the membership application form to qualify as discounts will not be applied retrospectively.
If you’ve any questions please contact the office.