- Our Journey (members can view this, here – login required)
- Online Calculators (members can view this, here – login required)
- Useful Links
- Library of Good Practice
- Navigating Jargon
- Working from Home (members can view this, here – login required)
- Sustainability FAQs
A full list of online calculators is available to members in the Member Resources area, here (login required).
Sustainable2 are offering Composites UK members complimentary access to their platform for one year. Details of which can again be found in the Member Resources Area, here.
Developed by a range of leading business organisations, including the British Chambers of Commerce, the Confederation of British Industry, the Federation of Small Businesses and Make UK
British Standards Institute:
Federation of Small Businesses:
This page includes a great video of a webinar with some fantastic content highlighting four key steps from baseline and creation of your carbon footprint, carbon reduction plan, offsetting, and external validation. There’s also some great graphic slides showing the demand and challenges for action at a business level.
Royal Society of Chemistry
UK SME Climate Hub
Zero Waste Scotland
Library of Good Practice
Some external resources that are available – Composites UK helped in producing the content for any of these. Please contact the authors should you wish to use or verify any content from them.
- Beginners Guide to Carbon Foot printing by Planet
- FSB How to get Started with Sustainability
- Documents from Brighton, Hove & Sussex College- Net Zero Action Plan (Carbon Trust)
- Homeworking Emissions Whitepaper 2020
- Scope 3 Emissions Guide (Carbon Trust)
Produced by Composites UK
Some acronyms you may come across regarding sustainability:
- EPD – Environmental Product Declaration
- GHG – Greenhouse Gas
- GHG Protocol – Greenhouse Gas Protocol
- GWP – Global Warming Potential
- SECR – Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting
- WFH -Working from Home