Run by members, for the members
Composites UK is governed by a body of 11 Board Directors, who are elected into a two-year term at each Annual General Meeting (AGM) by member companies. From this 11, the Board itself then nominates a Chairman, who again is in place for two years.
The Board of Directors currently stands as the following.
- Joe Summers, Airborne
- Clara Frias, AMRC
- Faye Smith, Avalon Consultancy Services Ltd
- Jen Hill, B&M Longworth
- Matt Bradney, Prodrive
- Dominic Hopwood, SHD Composite Materials
- Adam Black, Carbon ThreeSixty
- Peter Quigley, NIACE
- Co-opted advisor on sustainability: Steven Brown, Scott Bader Company Ltd
- Co-opted HVMC representative: National Composites Centre
- Co-opted advisor on finance: Scott Tolson, HRC Group
- Co-opted advisor on GRP: Mark Hudson, Electric Glass Fibre UK Ltd
Anyone from a member company can put themselves forward to be on the Board of Directors. The process begins prior to the AGM in spring each year. Please contact the office if you wish to discuss this further.