23rd November 2023, AMRC, Rotherham
Hear the latest news on the commercialisation of composites recycling in the UK
After the success of our 2nd RECOMP conference last year (Reuse and Recycling of Composites) and with composites repurposing & recycling activity growing and accelerating in the UK and beyond, we’ve decided to make RECOMP an annual event. It will be held this year on November 23rd (once again at the AMRC in Rotherham) as a one-day event focussed exclusively on updates on processes and activities now being scaled-up and commercialised in the UK. So, if you want to get a comprehensive overview of all the latest developments in composites reuse, repurposing and recycling in the UK, and meet all the key players in this increasingly critical activity to close the composites loop, creating much needed circularity with the composites value chain, please join us!
This event will begin at 9.45am (registraton from 9am), and run through until 4pm. An optional tour of AMRC will be offered from 4pm – 4.45pm.
- Jaap van der Woude – European Composites Industry Association
European Perspectives – What does composites circularity mean for our industry?
- Jen Hill – B&M Longworth
The DEECOM pressolysis process for CFRP/GRP recycling
- Malcolm Forsyth/Sarah Lord – Composites UK
The PRoGrESS project for Fluidised Bed Composite waste recycling
- Frazer Barnes – Gen 2 Carbon
The Gen2Carbon process and product offering
- Oliver Wessely – Gen2Plank
The Conenor process and Gen2Plank product offering
- Damian Cessario – V-Carbon
The V-Carbon solvolysis approach and UK ambitions
- Ahmad Sheikh – NCC
End-of-life options for wind turbine blades: Investigating the environmental, economic and technical viability of cement co-processing
- Emma Warren, AMRC
Improving waste idetification and condition of composies via data tracking
- Exel Composites & Finnish Plastics Federation
Short video presentations on GRP recycling in Finland
Tour of AMRC
There is an optional tour of AMRC on the day – please select the Tour option add-on at checkout if you would like to participate.
Table top exhibition spaces and sponsorship options are available at this event. Click here for details..
You can book for RECOMP via our Eventbrite page, here.
- Composites UK Members: £150 +VAT (Please check your company is a current member by clicking here). Non-members booking using this rate will have their registration cancelled, minus the Eventbrite booking fee which is non-refundable.
- Non-members: £310 +VAT
- Students: £75 +VAT (Please book using your university email address to validate your student status).
Bookings are non-refundable, however you can transfer your place to a colleague if you can no longer attend. Just let us know on email@example.com.