11th June 2024, Southampton (part of Seawork’s wider programme from 11 – 13th June)
SEAWORK is Europe’s largest on-water commercial marine and workboat exhibition. It is a proven platform to build business networks, with an international audience of visitors, and is the meeting place for the commercial marine and workboat sector being well supported by its trusted partners.
International decision-making attendees from within the commercial marine, workboat and marine civils industry join this three-day exhibition and conference, developing relationships in one place.
Although Composites UK have been a supporter of Seawork for multiple years, 2024 sees the Association host its first session aimed at these attendees.
Session: Decarbonisation and Circularity in a Future Marine World [Sponsored by GRP Solutions]
When? 11th June 2024 between 10am and 12noon
Where? Seawork, Conference Room 2
Sponsored by: GRP Solutions
This session is aimed at suppliers, manufacturers and influencers attending Seawork, with a view to helping them learn more about how composite materials can help decarbonise the marine industry, working towards a circular life-span for matierials used in a marine setting. In this first instance, we are looking for member companies to join our rapid speaker sessions to showcase how their materials, innovations and processes can help with this process. These sessions will form part of the 2-hour programme, which will also feature leading industry panellists which will be announced soon!
Sponsorship and Speaker Packages
Session sponsor – exclusive package *SOLD OUT*
Rapid Session Speaker Package (Limited to 6 companies)Pitch your company to a room full of decision makers in the marine sector! This package includes:
- A five-minute, five slide pitch to everyone in the room allowing you to showcase how your company is, or can, support the marine industry to decarbonise its practices.
- Your company logo and link on the Composites UK website event listing, social media posts and e-shots sent out to promote the session, capturing a combined audience of approx. 38,000 people.
- Your company flyer/brochure placed on the registration table.
- A two-month advertisement in the Composites UK e-newsletter which is sent fortnightly to the inboxes of 12,000 composites industry professionals – meaning your ad is seen in 4 issues (Worth £500).
Price: £250 +VAT
Register as an attendee
Spaces at this session are extremely limited and therefore booking will be required to reserve your seat. Registration will be open soon – contact email@example.com to express your interest and we’ll let you know when booking is live.
Exhibit at Seawork!
Composites UK members receive a 5% stand discount at Seawork 2024 on 11th – 13th June! Please mention your membership when booking.
This year’s features include:
- European Commercial Marine Awards
- Innovations Showcase.
- Highly regarded Conference programme, chaired by industry experts.
- Careers & Training Day, Thursday 13 June encouraging skills into the industry
- Speed@Seawork, Monday 10 June – the 5th edition of this sector specific event for fast vessels operating at high speed for security interventions and Search & Rescue.