The IMechE warmly invite Composites UK members and their colleagues to the upcoming Simulation and Modelling conference.
To support all engineering industries, the Simulation and Modelling 2022 conference will once more provide a forum to discuss the latest developments being made with computer aided and virtual engineering. Explore the advances being made with integration, optimisation and validation, from design stage right through to manufacturing.
Highlights of this year’s event include:
- Learn from leading companies leveraging simulation and modelling to improve efficiency, optimise processes and enhance predictive maintenance
- Join keynotes covering the latest uses of digital twins, with presentations featuring Connected Places Catapult, Loughborough University and Rolls-Royce
- Enjoy cross-industry learning and seeing how techniques are applied different in the different engineering disciplines, including manufacturing, rail, maritime, automobile, aerospace, biomedical, built environment, renewable energy and more
- Identify key challenges and potential solutions relating to a topic of your choice in roundtable discussions
- Understand how real time data can be used to inform business operations and make practical decisions
- Influence the next generation of software tools by discussing your specific needs and challenges with software developers
- Hear directly from suppliers and get an update on the latest technologies in our dedicated exhibition space
Discount for Composites UK members: book at the Supporting Organisation rate or contact firstname.lastname@example.org and mention your membership to save on your place.