Candidates Looking for an Internship
If you're looking for an internship position in the UK, you can list your details on this page for the UK industry to see.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details as well as:
- The area in composites you would like to intern in.
- The duration of your ideal internship.
- A short paragraph of why you are looking for this work and your long-time goals.
- Your country of residence.
- Your up-to-date CV/resume.
Your details will be posted here for 3 months and included in our newsletter, sent out to 9,000 composite professionals each month.
Looking for Interns?
If you are a company with internships available we'd love to list your vacancy here.
Please email details to email@example.com which should include:
- Type of internship.
- Job description.
- Duration the position is available.
- Any additional help for the successful applicant (pay, help to find accommodation etc).
- How interested people should apply.
Listings are free-of-charge and placed in our fortnightly bulletin to members.
Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) for luxury yacht manufacture
Start date 01 January 2022
University of Plymouth, School of Engineering, Computing and Mathematics
The research will require systematic collection of input/output materials/energy data from one yacht production line, then analysis using Life Cycle Assessment as defined by the ISO Standards 14040/14044.
The University of Plymouth has SimaPro with the ecoinvent database and Princess Yachts are keen to use MarineShift360 LCA software.