Candidates Looking for an Internship
If you're looking for an internship position in the UK, you can list your details on this page for the UK industry to see.
Email email@example.com with your contact details as well as:
- The area in composites you would like to intern in.
- The duration of your ideal internship.
- A short paragraph of why you are looking for this work and your long-time goals.
- Your country of residence.
- Your up-to-date CV/resume.
Your details will be posted here for 3 months and included in our newsletter, sent out to 9,000 composite professionals each month.
Looking for an Internship:
Name: Umair Ali
Studying: Master's in Engineering Management in University of Greenwich with a Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering
Visa to work in UK? Yes
Covering Letter: Click here to download
CV: Click here to download
Looking for Interns?
If you are a company with internships available we'd love to list your vacancy here.
Please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org which should include:
- Type of internship.
- Job description.
- Duration the position is available.
- Any additional help for the successful applicant (pay, help to find accommodation etc).
- How interested people should apply.
Listings are free-of-charge and placed in our fortnightly bulletin to members.
EngD Opportunities with the National Composites Centre
- Exothermic reaction behaviour of single part aerospace grade epoxy resins
- Continuous Fibre Composites – Fatigue Behaviour Prediction
- Development of liner-less lightweight composite pressure vessels
- Exploitation of Novel Material Technologies (ExMaT)
- Integrated Defect Detection for Automated Composites Manufacture
- Manufacturing process model framework for entire manufacturing process chain
- Overmoulding for Butt-Joined Aerostructures (OBStruct)
- AIRBUS - Development of forming simulation capabilities for use in large-scale next-generation composite aerospace structures
- Recyclate technology development
- Robust Automated Preforming Process