Back for an eighth year, Composites UK and the British Plastics Federation (BPF) bring you Thermoplastic Composites (TPC) 2023, which will look at the topic of Next Generation Renewable Energy Technology.
Thermoplastic composites have the potential to make waves in the world of renewable energy as a replacement for traditional materials. They have a crucial role to play in the development of the sector and the meeting of net-zero targets.
Taking place on 30th November at BPF’s office in London, the confirmed speakers are:
- Airborne (UK) Ltd – Automating Thermoplastic Composite Production for Emerging Renewables Sectors
- Hive Composites – Recyclable Wind Turbine Blades Using In-Situ Polymerising Thermoplastics
- B&M Longworth – Enhancing Material Properties of Recycled Glass Fibres Through Sizing
- Loughborough University – Materials Innovations in Energy-Efficient Manufacturing of Multifunctional Composites
- Plasma Bound – Advanced Composite Bonding: Plasma Bound’s CPA Surface Preparation Technology
Anjali Devadasan from Treeva will also join the event as a speaker, with more presenters to be announced.
Limited speaker opportunities are still available. Interested parties should contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a short abstract and proposed presentation title for consideration.
Composites UK’s Marketing and Communications Manager, Claire Whysall, said: “We are excited to be working with BPF for an eighth year running on the latest edition in our Thermoplastic Composites event series. We are continuing with the theme of net-zero, this year looking at the role thermoplastic composites have in the renewable energy sector, as they have an important role to play in meeting Government set net-zero objectives.”
Rob Mills, Head of Media and PR at British Plastics Federation added: “We are pleased to be delivering this Thermoplastic Composites event in partnership with Composites UK once more. This event will highlight materials-related innovations from renewable energy technologies and will also equip companies involved in thermoplastic composites with potential ideas to refine production processes.”
Thermoplastic Composites 2023 is aimed at senior and middle managers from Thermoplastic Composites companies from all sectors and all parts of the UK.
Registration for this event is now open to all. Discounts are available for BPF and Composites UK members.
- Registration website: Thermoplastic Composites 2023 – Next Generation Renewable Technology (bpf.co.uk)
- BPF website: http://www.bpf.co.uk
- Composites UK website: https://compositesuk.co.uk