Composites UK is the Trade Association representing the UK Composites Industry. We are a growing organisation supporting an exciting and rapidly evolving industry. We are now looking to recruit a Membership Officer to support the Operations Team and Board of Directors.
As a busy Trade Association, the role will require someone capable of working independently. On-the-job training will be provided as will identification of any necessary training to ensure the individual develops within the role. There is potential to develop the role as the Trade Association continues to grow. The role will involve UK travel.
The role will involve overseeing Trade Association membership activities and will report to the Communications Manager. Key aspects of the job will include:
- Coordinating the new member induction programme
- Coordinating existing member engagement
- Member engagement analysis
- Member communications through phone calls and company visits
- Developing new member leads
- Keeping the Hub database updated (online capability database held on Composites UK website)
The successful applicant will demonstrate the ability to handle these tasks, but need not necessarily have experience in all aspects of the role. The applicant should ideally have some technical knowledge of the Composites Industry although this is not essential.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Efficient, organised and thorough approach to work
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritising
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Confident on social media
- The ability to take initiative
- UK driving licence
To apply, please send your CV and a short explanation of why you think you would be suitable for the role to Dr Sue Halliwell at email@example.com.
Please quote reference CUK-MO22 in any correspondence.
Salary range: In the region of £25K per annum depending on experience.
Application deadline: Extended to 7th October 2022
No agencies please. Applicant must already be eligible to work in the UK.