Composites UK is pleased to announce that its next site visit event will take place at Zund UK in St. Albans.
On 29th June 2023, between 10am and 3pm, attendees will have access to the state-of-the-art Zünd showroom for live production demonstrations of the company’s cutter and software solutions for the composites industry.
- CaptureZ – CaptureZ is a solution from Zund UK which enables users to digitise parts using a camera system and has full 2D CAD functionality to create and customise 2D CAD files.
- Zünd PreCut Center – Zünd PreCut Center facilitates data preparation and output. In just a few steps, users can create fully nested job files and automate their data workflow according to their individual requirements.
- Zünd Digital Cutting – First-hand experience of the benefits in the latest Zünd cutting systems. Zünd will run live demonstrations on its digital cutters with materials such as carbon fibre, thermoplastic composites and glass fibre.
- Leibinger Jet Printer – Contactless part marking and coding of digitally cut composite parts.
- Projection – The projector helps the operator with the identification and picking of cut parts for sorting into kits and/or jobs. Projection can also help the operator with labelling tasks.
- Robotic Offloading – Experience a fully automated material handling solution for loading, picking, stacking, sorting, and kitting tasks directly integrated with the Zünd cutter.
Claire Whysall, Marketing and Communications Manager at Composites UK said: “We are delighted to be working with the amazing team at Zund UK on our next site visit. These events always prove popular, allowing the hosts to showcase their innovative technology to a captive audience.”
Dean Ashworth, Sales and Marketing Director at Zund UK said “We’re absolutely delighted to be collaborating with Composites UK on this event. I look forward to welcoming attendees and showcase our innovative solutions for the composite industry.”
Both members of Composites UK and non-members are welcome to register for this event, with a discount available for Composites UK members. Space is limited so don’t delay in securing your place by registering via the Composites UK website, here.